Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day What!!!!


Happy Valentines day yall!

Hope you're all having a lovey dovey day out there :) I am currently not hooked up (hey ladies, I don't own a car but I do have my own blog so... ya) so I thought I would do up a post of songs that remind me of ex girlfriends. I seem to have built up quite a collection (ex's AND songs) :oS
There are some damn good songs in there, and a few bad ones. As far as all the things I miss or am happy to be rid of, their musical tastes are at the top of both lists. What can I say? music is kind of a big deal for me :) And sometimes girls listen to really weird music. And what's with most girls listening to top 40 music? I will never get that...
Anyways, here ya go, the good, the bad, and the ugly (JK, I don't date ugly girls (JK, you should see the girl who broke my cherry)) :)



Fred Falke - 8:08pm @ the Beach


The Ting Tings - Shut Up and Let Me Go (Classixx Remix)


Ms. Dynamite - Dy-Na-Mi-Tee


Lady Gaga - Just Dance OMG I hate this damned song. Don't tell me to dance, I only dance if the music is good (not true). If I was at a lady gaga show (which I never would be) I would just stand there with my arms crossed trying my hardest to look disappointed.


Jenny Wilson - Let My Shoes Lead Me Forward (The Knife Remix)


Sam Roberts - Bridge to Nowhere Canadian content! niiiiiiiice :)


MSTRKRFT - Easy Love Also Canadian (niiiiiiiiiice)
Other good Canadian electronic acts: Hatiras, Crystal Castles, Chromeo (1 half), Richie Hawtin, Deadmau5, Tiga, Venetian Snares, to name a few...


Sia - Breath Me


Benny Benassi - Satisfaction Also reminds me of searching "techno" in napster when I was a kid. That search also got "Da rude - Sandstorm", nice one.


Jacksoul - Still Believe in Love Hard to believe this one was written in this decade accept for the reference to big screens and DVD's.


Etta James - At Last
This one is just a romantic ass song for all you love birds out there. and an homagé to Obama.
U.S.A. A-OK for picking lesser of 2 evils.

Obamas first dance - Beyonce - At Last
I think if she (Beyonce) was naked in my bed and she sang to me like she loved me I could explode into a million little pieces that would spread over the entire world and end all wars and cure all disease.

0 comments:

Post a Comment